Growing your business: How hiring a Virtual Assistant will help
You’ve survived the first couple of years in business, well done and congratulations, you deserve a high five!
Where now for your small business?
Are you happy maintaining the status quo or do you have ambitious plans and feel passionately about the possibilities ahead?
As most business grow organically there will come a point where you’ll need to invest in people and take on staff. Finding the right candidates takes time and you may not have any spare hours during the working week to devote to this important aspect of your growth strategy. Also the cost of hiring additional employees may leave you in a cold sweat and give you sleepless nights!
This is where hiring a Virtual Assistant offers you the perfect solution.
You can hire a Virtual Assistant to help you with the advertising of a position, shortlisting suitable candidate and offer support during the interview stages. You can also consider hiring a Virtual Assistant to help with your business growth if you’re not comfortable with the costs and responsibilities involved with hiring employees.
Virtual Assistants can carry out a whole host of activities for you and work seamlessly under the umbrella of your company name, representing your business as if they were an established employee.
The possibilities are endless but we have outlined 5 areas of work a Virtual Assistant could help your business grow:
- Handle all of your customer service enquiries, ensuring your clients are delighted with their experiences and recommend your services to friends and colleagues.
- Coordinate your appointment bookings and employee schedules, maximising opportunities and being efficient with your time. Ensuring all business operations run smoothly.
- Keep on top of your marketing and communications, making sure your clients are aware of any changes or additions to your services or offerings. Remember, it is easier to gain additional business from your existing clients rather than new ones.
- Carry out market research to keep on top of changes within your industry and keep track of your competitors activities.
- Offer advice as most Virtual Assistants are professionally trained, highly educated and have worked for small and medium sized companies for a number of years.
If you’re at this exciting time in your business life cycle get in touch with Lucy-Anne Virtual Assistant and let’s discuss how we can help you grow and achieve more.
Lucy-Anne Virtual Assistant x